GainersToday.com
GainersToday.com, Tracking Stock Market Picks
Enter Symbol:
 
Inteliquent Inc. (IQNT) [hlAlert]

Neutral Tandem, Inc. is a provider of tandem interconnection services to competitive carriers, including wireless, wireline, cable and broadband telephony companies. Competitive carriers use tandem switches to interconnect and exchange traffic between their networks without the need to establish direct switch-to-switch connections. As
of December 31, 2008, the Company?s network was capable of connecting calls to approximately 391 million telephone numbers assigned to carriers. Telephone numbers assigned to a carrier may not necessarily be assigned to, and in use by, an end user. As of December 31, 2008, the Company had 76 carriers originating traffic and 81 carriers connected to its network. The Company principally serves competitive carriers, which represented approximately 95.9% of its revenues, during the year ended December 31, 2008, with non-carriers accounting for the remaining 4.1%.
.
( Total: 10 Current Stock Recommendations )
Inteliquent Inc.   (10)
Sell Hold 30% Buy 60%
Related companies
P.t. Telekomunikasi ...   (2)
Buy 100%
Hughes ...   (5)
Buy 100%
Globalstar, Inc.   (2)
Buy 100%
Shenandoah ...   (1)
Buy 100%
Nippon Telegraph ...   (3)
Buy 100%
America Movil, ...   (1)
Buy 100%
TELUS Corporation ...   (1)
Buy 100%
T-Mobile US Inc.   (42)
Sell Hold 31% Buy 62%
Sprint Nextel ...   (37)
Sell Hold 62% Buy 24%
Telecomunicacoes de ...   (15)
Hold 47% Buy 53%
Show  

Date (ET)MemberRatingYTD
Gains
 
12/12/2007  
Buy
  
12/13/2007  
Buy
  
2/27/2008  
Buy
  
2/17/2010  
Buy
  
11/11/2010  
Hold
  
10/5/2012  
Hold
  
11/8/2012  
Sell
  
5/6/2013  
Hold
  
1/21/2014  
Buy
  
8/20/2015  
Buy
  

* As of 8/27/2015 12:00 AM
RSS Feed | |  Facebook |  Twitter |  Google Plus
Home | Terms of Use | Advertise | FAQ | Support Page | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy Policy