GainersToday.com
GainersToday.com, Tracking Stock Market Picks
Enter Symbol:
 
American Shared Hospital Services (AMS) [hlAlert]

American Shared Hospital Services (ASHS) provides Gamma Knife stereotactic radiosurgery equipment and radiation therapy and related equipment. The Company provides Gamma Knife services through its 81% indirect interest in GK Financing, LLC (GKF). The remaining 19% of GKF is
owned by GKV Investments, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Elekta AG (Elekta), a manufacturer of the Leksell Gamma Knifea (Gamma Knife). GKF is a provider of alternative financing services for Elekta Gamma Knife units. During the year ended December 31, 2008, Gamma Knife revenue accounted for 93% of the Company?s revenue. The Company provides Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT) and related equipment to one medical center in Massachusetts, which accounted for approximately 7% of the Company?s revenue during 2008.
.
( Total: Current Stock Recommendations )
American Shared Hospital Services   ()
Related companies
Dialysis ...   (2)
Buy 100%
Capital Senior ...   (7)
Buy 100%
Bioscrip, Inc.   (9)
Buy 100%
Transcend Services, ...   (1)
Buy 100%
America Service ...   (2)
Buy 100%
Adcare Health ...   (2)
Buy 100%
Hanger Orthopedic ...   (7)
Buy 100%
Enzo Biochem, Inc.   (2)
Buy 100%
VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC   (3)
Buy 100%
Concord Medical ...   (1)
Buy 100%
Show  


* As of 8/27/2015 12:00 AM
RSS Feed | |  Facebook |  Twitter |  Google Plus
Home | Terms of Use | Advertise | FAQ | Support Page | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy Policy