GainersToday.com
GainersToday.com, Tracking Stock Market Picks
Enter Symbol:
 
Nationwide Health Properties, Inc. (NHP) [hlAlert]

Rating:
Overweight
NHP
up 68.00 %

Nationwide Health Properties, Inc. (NHP) rated Overweight by JP Morgan

Posted on: Tuesday,  Jan 13, 2009  1:25 PM ET by JP Morgan

JP Morgan rated Overweight Nationwide Health Properties, Inc. (NYSE: NHP) on 01/13/2009, when the stock price was $25.25.
Since then, Nationwide Health Properties, Inc. has gained 68.00% as of 07/01/2011's recent price of $42.42.
If you would have followed this JP Morgan's recommendation on NHP, you would have gained 68% of your investment in 899 days.

Nationwide Health Properties, Inc. (NHP) is a real estate investment trust (REIT) that invests primarily in healthcare-related senior housing, long-term care properties and medical office buildings. As of December 31, 2008, the Company had investments in 583 healthcare facilities located in 43 states. Its operations are organized into two segments: triple-net leases and multi-tenant leases. In the triple-net leases segment, NHP invests in healthcare related properties and lease the facilities to unaffiliated tenants. In the multi-tenant leases segment, it invests in healthcare related properties that have several tenants under separate leases. As of December 31, 2008, approximately 93% of NHP?s revenues are derived from its leases, with the remaining 7% from the Company?s mortgage loans and other financing activities.

JPMorgan is a leading financial services firm with one of the largest client franchises in the world. We partner with our clients to offer the most complete and innovative solutions in the industry to help them achieve their goals. For more than 200 years, we have taken a long-term approach to our clients and to the way we conduct business. Our firm has grown considerably in scale and scope, but our commitment to our core principle of doing "only first-class business... in a first-class way" has never been stronger.
Stock Market Advice
Date/Time (ET)SymbolRatingTermPrice (*)Target
1/13/2009 1:25 PM Buy
None
25.25
as of 12/31/2009
1 Week up  3.24 %
1 Month up  6.76 %
3 Months up  17.16 %
1 YTD up  43.80 %

(*) Stock Price at the time of the recommendation.
RSS Feed | |  Facebook |  Twitter |  Google Plus
Home | Terms of Use | Advertise | FAQ | Support Page | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy Policy