, Tracking Stock Market Picks
Enter Symbol:
Alumina Ltd (AWCMY) [hlAlert]

Neutral AWCMY
down 6.65 %

Alumina Ltd (AWCMY) upgraded to Neutral by Credit Suisse

Posted on: Tuesday,  Jun 16, 2015  5:25 PM ET by Credit Suisse

Credit Suisse rated Neutral Alumina Ltd (OTCBB: AWCMY) on 06/16/2015. Previously Credit Suisse rated Underperform Alumina Ltd (OTCBB: AWCMY) on 04/09/2013.,
when the stock price was $4.35. Since then, Alumina Ltd has gained 7.13% as of 06/16/2015's recent price of $4.66.
If you would have followed the previous Credit Suisse's recommendation on AWCMY, you would have lost 6.65% of your investment in 798 days.

Alumina Limited is an Australia-based company. The Company is engaged in investing in bauxite mining, alumina refining and selected aluminum smelting operations through its 40% ownership of Alcoa World Alumina and Chemicals (AWAC). Its partner, Alcoa, owns the remaining 60% of AWAC, and is the manager. The Company?s other subsidiaries include Alumina Finance Limited, Alumina Holdings (USA) Inc., Alumina International Holdings Pty. Ltd., Alumina Brazil Holdings Pty Ltd, Alumina (U.S.A.) Inc., Butia Participacoes SA, Westminer Acquisition (U.K.) Limited, Westminer International (U.K.) Limited and Westminer (Investments) B.V. AWAC has a global network of mines, refineries and smelters in Australia, the United States, Guinea, Suriname, Jamaica, Brazil and Spain.

Excellence in equity and fixed income research is a hallmark of Credit Suisse. Globally, our equity research analysts provide in-depth coverage of over 2,500 companies and engage in a knowledge-sharing, value added culture that has yielded the most insightful product for our customers and tremendous competitive results. Additionally, Credit Suisse's powerful macro-economic and debt strategy teams integrate the bank's comprehensive company research with keen market perspectives of the ever-shifting investment terrain.
Stock Market Advice
Date/Time (ET)SymbolRatingTermPrice (*)Target
6/16/2015 5:25 PM Hold
as of 8/27/2015
1 Week   
1 Month   
3 Months up  16.18 %
1 YTD down  -17.67 %
Previous Recommendations
Date/Time (ET)SymbolRatingTermPrice (*)Target
4/9/2013 8:25 AM Sell
2/22/2013 9:25 AM Hold
1/13/2010 8:25 AM Hold
11/11/2009 8:25 AM Hold
5/1/2009 9:25 AM Sell

(*) Stock Price at the time of the recommendation.
RSS Feed | |  Facebook |  Twitter |  Google Plus
Home | Terms of Use | Advertise | FAQ | Support Page | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy Policy